Tuesday, September 29, 2009

[PIC]


Since this blog is void of pictures… (Damn, I am obsessed with breathtaking pics. Just take a look at the ones on the right =) I have decided to post some pictures up…







This may seem like nothing to you, but it means a lot (to me that is)... The sea of blue (consisting of Japanese fans in DBSK's 4th Live Tour in Tokyo Dome ) is overwhelming, something which SS501, who are paving their way to Japan as well, will NEVER achive in a zillion years. hohoho *grins as I await to be thrown rotten tomatoes at by the JiHoo obsessed HL (High & Low fat milk)*





This picture, entitled "Walking In My Shoes" is something I found rather amusing while surfing DeviantArt... Absolutely love Linkin Park's Numb... ~I'm tired of being what you want me to be Feeling so faithless Lost under the surface I don't know what you're expecting of me Put under the pressure Of walking in your shoes~








A picture I took while out on my own random walks around... Dated 5th January 2009. It was actually beginning to drizzle (lucky I brought along my umbrella, a most useful habit I have cultivated since.. I forgot when.), which explains the beautifully dramatic dark clouds above...






My very first painting on a canvas piece during Form 2... approximately 4 feet wide and 3 feet tall. The strokes cannot be seen clearly though... I named this piece 'Genesis'.



That's it for now!!

KJJ lover SIGNS OUT =)

No comments:

Post a Comment