Thursday, October 1, 2009

PoSe MaDe tO g N! ^^

HUHUHU! ^^

tomorrow A2 no class....
so happY!
SO...! today i create this blog just to 'torture' the B2 student..!
hohoho...!
u alll got classs...
bluekk! :p
....
huhuk! me got 5 days of cuti... but didnt go back. feeling want to...,but here too much thiings need to accomplish: mpp meeting, assignmentsss, jamuan ..bla3! huih! fate!
feeling jelez of karen! she must be enjoying her time wf her family nw..,esp witth her kiut AMA! that is what i most jealous of!!!!!!!!!
well,anyway..! v take a look at the brightside.! now, i can use my extra3 free time to study, to vaccuum, to organise my room n all that. c! im such a hardworking gurl! haha...
bdway, i can use my free time to bully, to tease, to kacau n to make my housemates life a little messier!
hohoho! watchout u gurls, esp n n!
u wont have a peacefull n relaxing dayssss!
:p
from:
taadaa!
('',)

2 comments: