Friday, November 6, 2009

Dead. So so dead...

This blog's situation *sighs*... is probably gonna be on hiatus presumably until the end of our infernal "finale". Finals, I mean. *shouts out at the rest of E1212, "Hoi! Post up something!"*

*sings* Shinedown's "Second Chance" :

~ My eyes are open wide, by the way I make it through the day~
~I just saw Haley's comet, she waved ~ said "Why you always running in place?" ~ Even the man in the moon disappeared ~ somewhere in the stratosphere~
~ TELL MY MOTHER, TELL MY FATHER, I'VE DONE THE BEST I CAN ~ TO MEKE THEM REALIZE THIS IS MY LIFE ~
~ sometimes goodbye is a second chance~
------------
Currently in a state of depression... forgive me for the random singing and irrelevant posts.
KJJ Luver signs out!

1 comment:

  1. huh!!!
    kjj lover...!!!
    no wonder its raining the whole day..!!

    ReplyDelete