Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1212's Ah MAA!! ^^
















lalaala.. ^^

*singing*
hAppY BirThDaY To yOu... haPpY BdAy tO yOu..
hApPeEeEeEe BiRrThdAY tO aH lUeN n GeE AnNe..
HePyYy BdAy To YoU....!!!!
*claps my hand! *
^^

hereby, me : sweet girl in B3 room~ want to wish two AH maAA!
best of luck!
stay healthy n happy!
enjoy every moments of ur life..
study hard n smart.. (n teach me k!)
learn to cook well (so tat i hv delicious food to eat)
..etc..etc...

here.. i present some pictures..
hope both of u like it.. :)
(p:S- tortoise! i tink some of the pics u might encounter wif it b4..
but naah!! juz ignore n pretend that u have just see the pic 4 the 1st time k!!)



2 comments:

  1. Seeing all the cakes makes me 'lao nua'... Btw, I've never seen before le...(what makes u think i've encountered such low-class pics? huh. I'm of high rank =P) Anyway, THANK YOU SNAIL!

    ReplyDelete