Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sometimes, I doubt my very own existence. Am I born to appease or to bring sorrow to those whom I care? I have my own rigid rules about giving and taking. And that is we should give more than we take, and on no grounds must I owe anyone anything, for if it is within my means, I will make no excuse not to return it.

So why is it that I'm wallowing myself in self-pity, and 'leeching' all the happiness of those around me, when I know I am incapable of replacing it, practically inept in giving others joy? Silly me. Thus, for my resolution this year (yeah, it came a bit late) is to not spread melancholy and anguish and worry anymore, and most importantly, to keep my big fat mouth shut even when I face any problems of the worst sort, and seal off those lacrimal glands of mine (at least while on the bus =)

Just one last word, some of you have been really good to me, too good perhaps that I don't think I deserve it in fair-trade perspective. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, and from now on, I must learn to stand on my own feet, really stand. So no worries, people!

Last but not least, everyone I noticed has got bigger issues and internal conflicts of the emotion and mind... so here's a little something to cheer you up (hopefully...)

Anatomy of a Gummy Bear =)






^A nudibrach (some sea creature. Check them out, man.) Got this beauty from National Geographics whereas the rest are from DeviantArt.

PS. Another resolution of mine is to be able to maintain taking things slow and steady. In other words, relax and enjoy the best of life while still being able to achieve good grades. Now, that's what I bow to.

KJJ Lover signs out!

2 comments:

  1. karen, u dun hv to shut ur mouth..pour it out!!!
    u will feel better..i believe there are thousands of people out there who are willing to listen to u..believe me^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh!O.O Thank you... but, I've learnt my lesson, and I think it's best not to get all of you involved in my problems, which aren't worth everyone's unhappiness. I really appreciate it, but from now on, I think I'll just cut it down... =}

    ReplyDelete