Sunday, January 31, 2010

why suddenly karen sooooo emo??????
pity our blog........haha

i know,
maybe everyone of us have problems.....
problems that can easily be solved or can't be solved.....

but trust me...
tomorrow will be better than today~~~~~~
really~

Life is an art work without eraser......
So don't waste our time to think of all the unhappy things



P.S. If you are alone,
we'll be your shadow
If you want to cry,
we'll be your shoulder
If you want a hug,
we'll be your pillow
If you need to be happy,
we'll be your smile
Remember,
we are friends!!!!

no matter what,
we will always support you!

p.p.s. actually i dont't know which friend you mean....but nevermind la...

i'm sure your friend will say the same things to you too~hehe

2 comments:

  1. hehe. nameless post.. Write la ur name, so I know who you are! I'm really touched and it's because of this (see, all the concern from you and the others that I don't think I deserve), that I feel like keeping any future problems to myself. The T-shirt design is going to be the last issue I'll be talking about.. =) Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. y u nt deserved le?dun thnk lidat la....yo...
    v r fren....rite?

    ReplyDelete