Sunday, August 15, 2010

.....

=)

things change~
i know.
n me myself also not the one who make it better..

it is sad..
no one will feel happy above all this~
i do know about that too..

everyone, all of us will have to experience this..
n now we are..
in the process of receiving the tests that God had give to us.

i dont want to hurt anyone.,
dun want anyone to feel unhappy., 
n im sure no one want that too~

hence... as a fren.. *sincerely*
=))
 from the bottom of my heart:
i love everyone of u..

yeah~ sometimes.,
i might be irritating,
my *didnt pass through brain* words is hurt.,
annoying~

everyone have their disadvantages~ yes.
when there are dots on a blank paper..
we tend to look at the dots part.
but, for  everyone of us.,
surely we do realise about the white part..
we just keep it in our heart n head..
 n it goes without saying~

i hope all my frens here, esp the 6 basements of this blog.. 
will achieve good results n be better in the future..
God bless you in everything u do~
=)

lastly~
i want to share the msg my senior sent to me 2 years ago..

Friendship is like standing on a wet cement..
the longer u stand, the harder to leave.
n!
if u r able to leave,
u will leave footprints..
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment