Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dream Guy

Hmm...dream guy??Seriously,never ever think of it before...If really want to say yes,I can only say that I just simply think of it when my secondary teacher want us to write a composition about this...

Not to waste your time,I would just start to write about the criteria...

Erm,first of all,he must be someone who can cope with my family,someone who is my soul mate,someone who knows when to 'keep quiet',someone who knows my needs and someone who has good personalities...

To me,physical appearance and how much money he has is not that important....If we can be happy when together,that is enough...Handsomeness and money cannot buy happiness...Even if he has the handsomest face and hills and tonnes of money,if he has no good personalities,will happiness come??
Last but not least,he must at least know some skills...It will be good if he knows music,knows how to play piano...so that we can have the chance to play it together...
























5 comments:

  1. YX!! So romantic!! Tat is a realistic dream. =P Hope u wil meet ur perfect soulmate!

    to the rest: See! See! Unlike u all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dun cum n say ppl here....u thnk i duno meh?hng

    ReplyDelete
  3. cewah!
    unbelievable!!!!!
    diam2 ubi berisi!! banyak isi plak wor!

    soo romantic ....!!!! huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. i come kepo again =P
    woot~~~ nice criteria o ^^ and before this nvr realize u know how to play piano de wor~~~ wakaka
    by the way~~ good luck in finding ut prince charming~~ =P

    ReplyDelete