Wednesday, December 23, 2009

[Pic] 091222 Bowling

Pardon my lazy bone, I can't give a detailed account on this Bowling Competition. It was the day we all dreaded but it was nonetheless enjoyable. what blatant contradiction... ^^



Madam Hannah's sea of blue, which has Shu Yi, the amazing striker =), both the class reps with one looking rather stiff, our mini GN looking prominently mini in here, as well as Abi, the one who shook the floor with her bowl, but scored well nonetheless. =P

RED. (Did you know that DBSK's fanclub's oficial colour is red? Red balloons that fill a concert are signs that Cassiopeias are around!) Another relation that I can think of is Manchester United, the red devils right? not sure... but we seem to share the same fate: We usually lose. (hehe. This is directed to Kelvin and also my dad!) *gets killed*




4 are from E1212 and one is from E1112... wanna guess who?


And finally, dinner at Noodle's Station with Mimi!
PS. Sarass is in green, lost too. Muahaha!!
(T/N This is of course a very terrible collection of pics and I'm sure loads more are being uploaded in Facebook, which unfortunately, I don't have an account to snoop into. T_T)
Sarass, care if you help me out?

1 comment:

  1. after all the things u said to me...
    i dun care to help!!!
    huh!!!
    =p

    ReplyDelete