Sunday, December 13, 2009

The "Ideal"


Before I begin, I would like to share a question that had once came knocking at my door, and it goes like this: "Will people change their preferences on their ideal as time goes?"


The answer seems pretty obvious, but I was quite curious at that age though I already had the vague idea, and somehow, I stumbled across someone...and it was he, indirectly, who gave me the concrete illumination to my doubts.



This might sound cliche, but I really learn a lot from my idol. Before you start having preconceived notions about that thought of mine, please know that I'm not just an ordinary fangirl who hearts go aflutter or receive joy just by watching their idols and admiring their looks, voices or surface characters, without fully understanding them to the core.


I have yet to come across an artiste as pure and transparent and true as DBSK, and that goes without saying, Kim Jae Joong. Though we are miles apart, it seems as if my heart is connected to his, and I can't help but to laugh when he is happy and cry when he feels down. And so I started to ask myself, 'Is this what loving someone feels like?' - because I love my family and I feel exactly the same way with them as I do with him.

Being my ever realistic self, I tried to veer clear away from mixing up who I love and who I want to share my life with. Having both will be perfect, of course, though the love that I mean refers to the feeling you have for someone, more so to family. And with that, I have my answer.

The answer is yes.


People will change their preferences as they age, because truthfully, no matter how much we try to prove the world wrong, there is no such thing as a perfect partner. When we are young, we may not fully understand, but ask any single and unmarried, and these are the people who either really have not met their almost-equivalent match, or are simply too stubborn or full of integrity to step down a bit, have some compromise and take things just the way they are, or maybe they are just contented with their own company.


-----------



Just one more thing before I start, here's what I like about Hero. (This is only in brief, for I can't express the emotional aspect well) He is much much more than that, so much more that some things just cannot be expressed through words alone.


A good character. Jovial and talkative. Bonus: He's a doggie-lover. <3>




Motherly. (hehe) He cooks! And he is very caring... He has been acknowledged by every of his members as the mother of DBSK, though his actions are still those of a child. >_<




With his angelic features and sexy looks, he has been teasing fangirls since 2003 (beating even Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen=P).



(not to mention fanBOYs as well) =P
PS. Beneath is a real shot taken by a fan in one of DBSK's concert: "I go gay for Jae"! woohu!! way to go!



But too bad, Hero Jae is already taken, by leader-shi. So sorry, bro. (The way Hero hugs is just <3.>


*shy shy*

---------------------

OK. *all smiles* Back to what I was assigned to do, here is my demand of my life partner:

1. Someone who loves me. (must be two way as well)

2. Caring

3. Possess strength, mentally. (I have no respect for guys who give in too easily)

4. Look people in the eyes when having a conversation

5. Good-natured

6. Must be able to do his part

7. Someone who is true.


The first and last are the most vital in keeping a relationship, and I really have my doubts whether such a person exists. And so, I'm all ready and prepared threading this life on my own till the day I die... In simple terms, I rather not get hitched.


At least, I still have my family to love, and a Hero to fantasize about when loneliness really kicks in. =P
KJJ Lover signs out!

2 comments: