Saturday, July 3, 2010

[Random]

Ok. So I was absent-mindedly exploring the net, disobeying my regular online routine, and found these amazing wonders, which I would like to share:)










1. The Built-In Bottle opener
(see the opener implanted charmingly at the hip?)














2. DISSOLVABLE bikini
(these pieces actually fall off when in contact with water after about 3 mins...I watched the video in some foreign-languaged website =P So if you are desperate for a look, you can easily google for it)





















3. How to repel ants the natural way? Use talcum powder or spray some vinegar. [proven by many. I haven't tried though...but don't you think ants here smell 'fishy'?]

4. I find this cute, though I'm pretty convinced we aren't that stupid to actually do it, or are we?
An excerpt from the article '6 Things Never To Post on Facebook' :
There may be a better way to say “Rob me, please” than posting something along the lines of: “Count-down to Maui! Two days and Ritz Carlton, here we come!” on Twitter. =)

5. Now this is really relevant. Quoted from an article similar to the above:
Don’t goof around
“I get a lot of people poking me on Facebook and sending me goofy stuff,” says Sharon Rich, founder of outplacement consulting and coaching firm Leadership Incorporated. “If I’m working on building a business relationship with them, I’ll respond and say thank you. But privately I find that I think of the person as being less than professional.” It’s better to just stick to direct messages on Facebook with your professional contacts.

Lol! But personally, we are still kids at heart, so a little poking won't hurt. =P




6. Whacky sign XD :






































That's it for now!

KJJ Lover signs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment