Friday, July 2, 2010

wanderings

hey bloggie!sorry for abandoning you for such a long time.^^

The Princess just happened to finish a short but to me, a quite meaningful article from reader's digest.
"Fashion is ephemeral,but style is forever"
yeah.i trully support this statement.Fashion and labels cannot buy someone's style.i know,maybe to some people,i may seem to be a materialistic girl.but if you are not very close to me,please dont judge me by your own view.

talking about ephemeral.is friendship something which is ephemeral and has its expiry date?Aiks...sometimes it's really tired.no one will appreciate what you have done.as far as i remembered,this has happened zillion times before.i dont like this kind of feeling.

haha.am i too cool and too far to be reached?till you all have the feeling that i dont give a damn care about anything that is happening around me?

nah!....friday night should be a joyous night.i shouldnt spoil my mood over such "trivial matter".yo everyone out there!enjoy tonight's match ya^^remember to watch KAKA!


memories fade with distance.any relationshipwont remain eternal...life must go on..and yes...this heart has frozen out

2 comments:

  1. Wow, hui li... That's deep, but I understand. Truly, and this is coming from my heart, you care much more for friends than I do, and I sincerely want to thank you for being such a good roommate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ryl,rly deep ,what u hv written:) u r rite,no matter wat happens,life must go on and we shld appreciate every little thing,gud or bad ,tat happens in our life and no matter wat happens in life,it wil turn out ok,one way or another:) thanks for bein a rly gud fren:)

    ReplyDelete